What's more fun than taking a tour of the State Fair of Texas food? I'one thousand sad to say, this is one of the highlights of my year.  I usually make information technology my mission to effort equally many fried foods equally my stomach will allow! Hither is a tour of some things I tried final year. Hopefully it volition help you decide what yous'd like to eat:-)

Mmmmm.. Chicken Fried Salary. Can you say eye assault?? I only couldn't aid merely try information technology. I think I will skip the fried bacon this fourth dimension around.

Chicken Fried Bacon! by you.

This was past far my favorite! Deep Fried Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough covered in chocolate, powdered saccharide and nuts! I highly recommend finding this booth. YUM!

Deep Fried Choc. Chip Cookie Dough by you.

I even establish waffle assurance. These are heaven… strawberries dipped in waffle concoction, deep fried, then dipped in chocolate and deep fried again! Oh my goodness… I was one happy camper!

Waffle Balls! by you.

More Yummy Food!

Chips! by you.

Candy Apples by you.

Spicy Corny Dogs by you. Fresh lemonade by you.

I promise you bask all the great fair food this year. Don't forget to take some Tums!

Little Tex by you.